Climate Resilient Appliances
A global campaign that seeks to demonstrate how affordable, energy-efficient appliances can help contribute to a green and resilient economic recovery.
Climate Resilient Appliances is a global campaign that seeks to demonstrate how affordable, energy-efficient appliances can help contribute to a green and resilient economic recovery. Running from June – September, it will highlight the importance of off-grid appliances in climate change mitigation and adaptation, as well as averting unintended environmental consequences. Please view the campaign information sheet for further details.
Climate Resilient Appliances will build new opportunities and partnerships across the energy access and climate change landscapes.
Opportunities for involvement
There are several opportunities for involvement:
- Monthly Social Media Toolkit: Each month, we will develop a social media toolkit, which we will share with partners.
- Organisational Spotlight: Throughout the campaign, we will develop and post social media content that highlights energy access actors who are embedding climate resilience into their work.
- Guest Blog Posts: We invite our partners to showcase their work on climate resilience and energy access by authoring an article for our blog. Please ensure that your work aligns with the overall focus of the campaign.
Please contact us if you would like to engage in the campaign’s activities.
During the campaign, Efficiency for Access will undertake the following activities:
- Six Key Principles: In August, we will create a list of six key principles for the energy access sector to ensure a green and resilient economic recovery. We invite contributions from partner organisations.
- Live Q&A: On 9 September, we will host a live online Q&A that explores how climate resilience can be embedded into the energy access sector. Details to follow.
- Pledge: In September, we will ask energy access focused organisations to sign a pledge signalling their commitment to uphold our list of six key principles for the energy access sector to ensure a green and resilient economic recovery. Details to follow.